Haryana CEET Result 2018: A Common Engineering Entrance Test ( CEET ) for admission to 4 years B.E / B.Tech. Course and 5 Year B.Arch courses at the Government and Private Engineering Colleges in Haryana is conducted by National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra. Passed the 10+2 examination of Senior Secondary Certificate from Haryana Board / CBSE or its equivalent with 50% marks Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and a pass in English. Candidates who have appeared in the qualifying exam are also eligible for CEET (Paper 1 & 2 depends). Three year Diploma holders from Haryana Board of Technical Education are eligible for admission to the second year of Technical Education are eligible for admission to the second year of BE / B.Tech course under ‘Lateral Entry Scheme’ and for the same Haryana CEET Results 2018 are announced.
National Institute of Technology (NIT) conducts the Haryana Common Engineering Entrance Test. This exam is conducted for admitting students for B.Tech., B.E. and B.Arch courses. The candidates are admitted to the various government as well as private institutes by this test. The Haryana Common Engineering Entrance Test is usually conducted in the month of March. Each year, many aspirants appear for the entrance to get admission in some of the most prestigious institutes in India. Merit list and cut off marks may be available. Haryana Engineering Admission 2018 is conducted by Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) for only those students who have valid JEE Main 2018 scores. Haryana State Technical Education Society under the DTE, Haryana will conduct admissions to B. Tech degree courses in the state of Haryana, by JEE Main 2018 scores and the Class XII scores of the candidate in the ratio.
Haryana CEET Result 2018 – Haryana State
- Name of Authority Conducting Exam: Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES)
- Name of Exam: Haryana CEET Exam 2018
- Exam Date: Update soon
- Haryana CEET 2018 Answer Key Release Date: Can be Released After The Exam Only.
- Results & Rank Card Download Date: Expected Very Soon
- Official website(s) to Download Haryana CEET Result 2018: www.hstes.org
Haryana Common Engineering Entrance Test is the four-year graduate course. The free seats in all the government engineering colleges are filled through merit quota in Haryana CEET Results. Nearly 50% seats of private engineering colleges are also filled through the entrance test. Seats under management quota are first filled by candidates who are from Haryana by merit list. The candidates from outside the state can get admission in payment seat if they are vacant. Candidates need to fill the application form and can apply for the entrance examination. This is university entrance examination where anyone can apply for the entrance examination and can get admission in Haryana CEET course.
How To Check Haryana CEET Result 2018 – Haryana CEET
- It is simple to check the Haryana CEET Result 2018; the candidate shall visit the official website
- Check out and look for the Results section available on the website to check the results
- On that, after visiting results page you have to enter your credentials like Roll Number, etc
- Now, submit the credentials (Roll No.) to check your Results of Haryana CEET
- Now take print or screenshot, whereas print it suggested for further reference